Saturday, October 20, 2007

Highlights of the Week:

  • Miriam FINALLY rolled over, front to back. At every pediatrician visit over the past few months: "Has she rolled over yet?" "Nope." "Oh...well...it will probably be soon." Thanks. However, she rolled over on Tuesday. It is now Saturday and she has not figured out how to do it again. Actually I think it was quite an accident on Tuesday--she looked startled when it happened. Or maybe it was just me squealing and clapping my hands that made her look like that. Other than her one accidental flip, she just flails her arms and legs and whimpers when I put her down on her stomach. So much for tummy time.
  • I made $20 off an old punk band shirt I sold on ebay. Let the home business begin!
  • Actually, I can't begin quite yet. I ordered fabric samples on October 5 and I got an email yesterday (th 19th) that they had just been shipped. Slow as molasses.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi Daisy-
It is nice to read from your blog again. I know it takes time (which is at a premium at times), but it does make it nice to stay informed about what is going on (and I don't have to send a million emails to let everyone know what is going on in my life!) The family in PA likes it. Let me know when you are making the diapers -- I need a few more, so I'll be your first customer!!

Jason Swick said...

I understand what it is like not to have enough time get everything done. I work part time(luckily I get to take Josiah with me to work) so it is hard to get dinner made on time (we often have stuff in the evenings), clean the house, and try to find time to spend with Jason. I find it hard to update our blog but I know the grandparents love it. It is hard for them to away from their only grandchild. I wish you luck in your home business. And when you do get the chance to update the blog, know as list Lindsay and I will read it.