Thursday, June 26, 2008


Miriam has been walking for over a month now--I guess I just never got around to posting anything about it. I love that she is walking! And she loves it, too. All she wants to do is walk and walk and walk...and try to escape. Luckily, I am still faster than her.

In other big news, yesterday marks Miriam's first official "temper-tantrum," complete with crying and throwing herself dramatically down on the floor while waving her arms and kicking her feet. Now whenever I take anything away from her that she wants (like my cell phone), she throws herself to the floor and starts kicking. I do my best to ignore it and not laugh. So far no tantrum has lasted longer than about 30 seconds.

These pictures are from about two months ago when we visited an iris farm in Boulder with my grandparents. The first picture is my favorite of my grandpa.








1 comment:

Eric said...

Miriam is a cutie too... Good to see everything on your blog and thanks for your prayers.