Friday, February 8, 2008

Grow, baby, grow!!


Once again I can't upload pictures to this blog from my computer. That's why these pictures are not the greatest quality (they are copied from another site). We can't seem to get rid of whatever is afflicting our computer. I am about ready to throw it out the window. Miriam, too. Just kidding. She got three shots two days ago and had a fever all day yesterday. Last night she would only sleep laying down if she was snuggled right next to me in bed. Sweet, yes, but it meant a sleepless night for me. She seems perfectly fine now, though. Miriam got weighed at the pediatrician's and the poor little thing only weighs 16 pounds (she's 9 months). She is in the 5th percentile for her weight and about that for her height. Her doctor says she's never going to be tall. Well, I could have guessed that! She is happy, laughs all the time, and crawls like mad, so I guess she is just small! And on a positive note, she rarely outgrows her clothes.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Hey Guys -

I remember when Ava was a baby and had fevers and such from her vaccines..

We did some reading on vaccines, and the policy behind vaccines, and we've decided to delay the kids shots until they are at least 2. Gia hasn't had any vaccines, and Mateo has only had a handful of shots.

I don't know what percentiles Gia is in, but she's still under 17 lbs (and will be 1 in a month), and Ava and Teo both weigh in about 30 lbs right now, although Ava has a couple inches on Teo.

love the pics. Miriam is a doll.

Talk to you all soon!

Steve