Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Miriam is crawling...ahhhhh!

Well, I haven't gotten anything started with my home business yet. I'm partly procrastinating, but really, I have almost no time to myself now that Miriam has decided to try to give up napping altogether. And as she is waking up 3 to 5 times a night, my days are just a foggy blur anyway. On the bright side, Miriam started crawling 10 days ago and learned how to pull herself to standing a few days before that. Now I spend my days chasing her around the house. And keeping her from licking the toilet. For videos and pictures of the little steam engine, visit http://picasaweb.google.com/daisyfarhat/CrawlingAndStanding . Our internet connection is all messed up (we use our neighbor's wireless) and so I can't upload pictures right now.

No comments: